SimDex is excited to introduce our three new 2017 WordPress Maintenance Plans, including a Basic Maintenance Plan for $99 per month, a Standard Maintenance Plan for $249 per month, and a Premium Maintenance Plan for $499 per month.
What is a WordPress Maintenance Plan?
For a flat monthly fee, we will take care of everything related to your WordPress website or blog including cloud backups, software updates, uptime monitoring, video tutorials, visitor analytics, support and troubleshooting, content changes and additions, performance optimization, security monitoring, and more.
In other words, you can be totally hands-off your website and instead focus on what really matters to you and your business. That’s the peace of mind you get with our WordPress Maintenance Plans.
Why Should I Care? How Does This Help My Business?
8 Reasons Why You Should Care
Here are just a few benefits for you and your business:
- Saves you time + frustration (how? support, content changes/updates, and more)
- Saves you money compared to paying an hourly rate (how? flat monthly fee)
- Gives you confidence + peace of mind (how? backups, security, and support)
- You don’t have to learn anything new (how? we do it all for you)
- Allows you to focus on higher priorities (how? we take care of everything)
- Happier users + customers (how? performance and security)
- Improved search engine rankings and SEO (how? performance and security)
- Reduces business risk + liability (how? backups and security)
What’s Included? How Much Does It Cost?
Comparison of Plans and Pricing
New in 2017, we have three levels of WordPress Maintenance Plans starting at $99 per month for the “budget” plan, $249 per month for the “value” plan, and $499 for the “best” plan. The features and services of each plan are listed below: